TAT Fish & Wildlife Division
325 Main Street
New Town, ND 58763
Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 4:30PM
Phone: (701) 627-4760
FAX: (701) 627-4743
The TAT Fish and Wildlife Division manages the FBIR wildlife by regulating hunting and fishing activities. It does this by issuing licenses and enforcing regulations.
- Enforces the Three Affiliated Tribes Chapter 18, Fish and Recreation Code.
- Develops yearly proclamations and hunting/fishing regulations for hunting seasons.
- Manages wildlife populations and habitat for game and non-game species.
- Administers and sells hunting, fishing and boating licenses.
- Educates the general public on hunting and fishing regulations, ethical hunting and fishing practices.
- Conducts certified hunter’s education courses in communities throughout the reservation.
- Provides and assists with emergency management.
- Provides assistance to the TATPD when requested.
- Provides and assists with wake/funeral escorts when requested by the families having lost loved ones.
All Enrolled Tribal Members.
Fort Berthold Reservation
The mission of the Three Affiliated Tribes Fish and Wildlife Division is to conserve, protect, and enhance fish, wildlife and plants within the Fort Berthold Indian Reservation boundaries for the continuing benefits of the tribe that reside on the reservation.
Please see the Fish and Wildlife Website.