New Town, ND 58763
Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 4:30PM
Phone: (701) 627-4112
Fax: (701) 627-2295
1. Financial Assistance – Unmet Need.
2. Encouragement & Opportunity to continue their education beyond high school.
3. Career / Education Counseling.
Good working relationships w/college officials.
1. Enrolled members of TAT.
2. Eligible students who demonstrate financial need.
3. Eligible students enrolled in 4-year and 2-year degrees.
4. High School or GED graduate.
1. On / Off Reservation.
2. Instate / Out-of-State.
To aid qualified Indian students in need of financial assistance (after all other sources of funds are exhausted) to further their education.Management Office will provide the overall planning, coordination and control of a construction project from beginning to completion.
Our goal is to assist the members of our Tribe to achieve their academic goals.
Priority Funding Deadline Dates:
March 15: Academic Year
October 15: Spring Semester / Quarter Trimester.