TAT Animal Control
325 Main Street
New Town, ND 58763
Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 4:30PM
Phone: (701) 627-2654
FAX: (701) 627-4743
The TAT Animal Control Department manages the FBIR domestic animals (dogs/cats) by regulating and enforcing the TAT Animal and Protection Ordinance.
- Patrolling local communities for at-large animals.
- Engaging and educating the local community members on responsible pet ownership.
- Licensing domestic cats and dogs.
- Providing vaccination clinics, spay/neuter clinics when funding permits.
- Actively seeks out potential adoption homes for dogs or cats that are abandoned or injured.
- Quarantine dogs involved in dog bites.
- Aid in the return, location or identification of lost or stolen pets.
- Responds to dog bite calls
- Assists TAT PD in cruelty to animal cases involving dogs/cats.
All Residents of the Fort Berthold Indian Reservation as well as all Enrolled members.
Fort Berthold Reservation
The Animal Control Department is dedicated and committed to the professional enforcement of the TAT Animal and Protection Ordinance in addition to educating the general public on the bringing public awareness to the responsibility of pet ownership and the importance of vaccinating your pets.